The Grand Canyon, incised by the mighty Colorado River, is immense, averaging 4,000 feet deep for its entire 277 miles. The sheer depth and magnitude of the Canyon truly makes it ‘incomparable’.
Want to make a day trip from Las Vegas to The Grand Canyon?
Book this tour departing Las Vegas every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday!
Sure, there is that sense of adventure and spontaneity when you set out to plan a trip on your own, but for those of us that want to enjoy a hassle-free getaway while getting the most bang for our buck, a bus tour may be the way to go! Here are a few reasons why you should consider booking a bus tour:
- Bus tours are a great way to meet new people. You already know you’ll have one thing in common – travel! It’s not uncommon to make new friends with people in your tour group, especially if you take a multi-day tour.
- Pre-planned itineraries make your life easier. Planning your own trip can take a lot of time and effort. Tour companies take the hassle out of your vacation by planning all the stops for you! Check out some pre-planned itineraries at http://www.lassentours.com/.
- Your tour will be educational. Experienced guides will know the ins and outs of all the destinations you stop at. By the end of the trip, you will know all sorts of facts that you may not have been able to learn otherwise!
- Guides make it easier to get by in a foreign country. If you aren’t familiar with the language or customs of the place you visit, it’s easy to run into problems. A tour guide can really put you at ease in these situations!
- Buses will get you to where you need to go. Tour buses like the ones used by Lassen Tours are comfortable, roomy, and makes it easy to get to all your destinations on schedule. You won’t need to worry about driving for long hours; in fact, you could even take a nap if the drive is going to be especially long!
With all that being said, if you’re planning a vacation this summer, bus tours are definitely something to look into! Feel free to comment with your bus tour experience!