Going on a trip can lead to some fun and unforgettable moments! In honor of National Joke Day, here are some funny travel stories and jokes! Enjoy!
These characters from Universal Studios and Disney never cease to make us laugh! Who’s your favorite funny character? Visit our website to book a trip to Disneyland or Universal Studios!
- A client called in inquiring about a package to Hawaii. After going over all the cost info, she asked, “Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii?”
- I got a call from a woman who wanted to go to Capetown. I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information when she interrupted me with “I’m not trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in Massachusetts. “Without trying to make her look like the stupid one, I calmly explained, “Capecod is in Massachusetts, Capetown is in Africa.” Her response … click.
- A man called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain that is not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the state. He replied, “Don’t lie to me. I looked on the map and Florida is a very thin state.”
- I got a call from a man who asked, “Is it possible to see England from Canada?” I said, “No.” He said “But they look so close on the map.”
- Another man called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. When I pulled up the reservation, I noticed he had a 1-hour lay-over in Dallas. When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said, “I heard Dallas was a big airport, and I need a car to drive between the gates to save time.”
- A nice lady just called. She needed to know how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:20am and got into Chicago at 8:33am. I tried to explain that Michigan was an hour ahead of llinois, but she could not understand the concept of time zones. Finally I told her the plane went very fast, and she bought that!
And now some jokes for travelers:
- Q: Why is it easy to get into Florida?
A: Because there are so many keys.
- Q: What is round at each end and high in the middle?
- Q:What did the sea say to the shore?
A:Nothing, it just waved!
- Q: What did Tennessee?
A: The same thing Arkansas.
- Q: What is smarter, longitude or latitude?
A: Longitude, because it has 360 degrees.
Do you have any travel jokes, riddles or funny stories? Share them in our comments!